Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A tale of customer service: Trump would hire this young man

Well, I have to give a "you're hired" accolade for a young male employee of a Hardee's in Oak Ridge TN Tuesday, as he give me a salad without charge because I didn't have time for anything to be fixed, as I had to meet a tour bus immediately.

That is indeed customer service.  (The $1.49 was on the house.)

Of course, there's another customer service issue -- for the museum to work out convenient lunch delivery for people at the nearby museum so they don't have to drive out into surrounding streets to find food, like cats.

Donald Trump would have lectured about that on "The Apprentice."  At least I know who won the apprencticeship yesterday.  Thanks for the service.
 
I, for one, don't like to have to approach customers with aggressive courtesy.

No comments: